Wednesday, March 09, 2005

SES NY persuades AAK to start a personal blog

It's true - I've been using blogs for sometime - but following NY SES, I came to the conclusion that there had to be an Andy Atkins-Krüger blog too.

Why? Various people I had the pleasure of meeting convinced me I had to look at this especially Lee Odden of TopRank with his SEO blog. It was quite entertaining to see Lee discuss SEO blogging with Alan Webb of Abakus - especially when you bear in mind that if you search Google for SEO blog - you get Alan's blog (in German) and Lee's battling it out for top spot.

Lee has to know more about blogging than anyone else I know and will certainly be the expert I ask for advice on this area in the field.

Thanks to Lee and Alan for their help - especially at the Yahoo 10th birthday party!

No comments: