Friday, May 06, 2005

Search Marketing Association UK - results just in

The British Government is not the only one carrying out elections at the present time. The Search Marketing Assocation UK has held its own election for the first committee fully chosen by the membership.

Personally, I'm delighted that members have seen fit to give me the chance to serve on the committee in a formal way - and to continue the work I have been doing with the other founder members who were part of the original working group. I'm also very aware of the responsibility this entails and will certainly do my best to look after the interests of all members.

The full members of the committee can be seen on the SMA-UK web site, of course.

The next step is for the committee members to go forward to the full membership for the President and Vice-President to be chosen.

No comments: